1. Log into your Facebook account. Go to the Facebook home page at www.facebook.com to log into your Facebook account and create your business page. To create and launch a Facebook business page, you must have a personal account on Facebook. Click on the “Sign in” button to log into your Facebook account using your registered email address and password.
2. Create a business page. Facebook allows you to create a business page for your customers to continue an active relationship, providing regular updates and offers. Go to this link https://www.facebook.com/pages/create to create a business page directly.
- Click on one of the categorized boxes to choose the type of business page you want.
- Type your business page name, business phone number, website address, and email address in the required fields.
- Add information in the “About,” “Long description,” and “Products” fields about your business background, mission, products, services, customers, offers, features, opportunities, and awards.
- Upload a logo for your business on your page profile photo and set a cover photo advertising your products or services.
- Invite your friends and customers regularly on your business page to get your customers engaged.
3. Promote your business page using the paid feature. You can reach millions of people by using the paid feature of Facebook page. Click on the “Promote your page” tab at the top left corner of your page wall.
4. Review your page activity and insights. Click on the “Activity” tab on the top left corner of your page to check notifications, messages, and scheduled posts of your page. You need to check it to ensure the regular updates of your business page.
- Click on the “Insights” tab on the top left corner to review your page and post likes, visits, visitor engagement, and other essential data. It will show you the performance of your business marketing and its ups or downs.
5. Create an offer on your page for your customers. Doing this will help to strengthen your business marketing rapidly. Go to your business page and click on the “Offer, Event+” link on the top of the status field. Click on “Offer” from the drop down menu.
- Set up your offer page. Type the “Title” and “Description” of your offer in the required fields by clicking on the boxes. Upload an image to represent your offer, then select the “Expiration date” of your offer from the drop-down calendar menu, and put the “Claims Limit” for your offer.
- Remember, your offer must be available for a limited time, and the title and description part of your offer must contain a fixed off percentage of the total purchase.