An increased number of walk-ins translates into more opportunities for sales and customer engagement. This, in turn, leads to higher revenues, especially during seasonal promotions. Below are a few tips to increase the footfall in your store and retain it:
- Design an attractive storeMake sure your shop sign is freshly painted, well lit, clearly visible, and easy to read from a distance. Use mannequins, posters, displays, and screens that are visually attractive. You may hire experts to improve the physical presence and create an easy-to-navigate path for the customers to move in the store.
- Promote your store in the best possible way at the entrance Display products and offers prominently at the store front. Make offers that are compelling and eye-catching, yet very unique to the store’s brand image.
- Host flash sales and offersYou can expect increased walk-ins to your store with a well-timed sale. Customers love a bargain and come to buy when there is an offer for a popular product or an item that is usually priced high.
- Host events in your storeBy tapping into holidays and seasons, host events for the customers to associate your store as a fun place to visit and engage to buy your products.
- Keep fast-moving products at eye levelKeep products you want people to notice or try at the eye-level line of the display. Customers notice these products first.
- Point-of-sale impulse buyingKeep products which are less than INR 100 near the check-out counter. Customers waiting for check-out are more likely to pick up products such as chocolates, mouth fresheners, and other nick-nacks.